What does 727055 B21 stand for
HP host bus adapters are divided into 727055B21 and HPE SN1100Q 16 Gb 2P FC HBA. Among them, 727055B21 is an Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562SFP adapter developed based on Intel X710 Controller. To meet the needs of modern data storage, it provides virtualization and scalability capabilities to provide an efficient expansion solution for HPE rack or tower servers. But with the update and iteration of technology, its advantages are forgotten by many people. Therefore, understanding the characteristics of the product is something that needs to be solved urgently at present.
727055B21 HPE Host Bus Adapter Features
1. Provides intelligent offloading of network traffic per virtual machine (VM) to reduce I/O bottlenecks for near-native performance and VM scalability.
2. Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) allows I/O devices to be shared by multiple virtual machines (VMs) without loss of runtime performance.
3. Dual port PCIe 3.0, x8 lane 10Gb, designed for HPE ProLiant rack/tower and density.
4. Compatible HPE ProLiant server models: HPE DL160 Gen9 server, HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 server, HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 server, HPE ProLiant DL385 Gen10 server, etc.
5. The Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) is optimized for efficient packet processing.
6. Provides stateless offload, preserves application performance for overlay networks, and even distributes network traffic across CPU cores.
7. VXLAN and NVGRE offload for stateless offload preserves application performance for overlay networks and makes it possible to distribute network traffic across CPU cores.
8. Optimized servers deliver up to 40Gb/s bidirectional near-line-rate throughput.
By summarizing the characteristics of the 727055B21 host bus adapter above, we no longer worry about the expansion problems of rack and tower servers.