Rails and cable management information of R660
The rail offerings for the PowerEdge R660 consist of two general types: sliding and static . The cable management offerings consist of an optional cable management arm (CMA) and an optional strain relief bar (SRB) .
See the Dell Technologies Enterprise Systems Rail Sizing and Rack Compatibility Matrix available at https://i.dell.com/sites/ csdocuments/Business_solutions_engineering-Docs_Documents/en/rail-rack-matrix.pdf for information regarding:
● Specific details about rail types.
● Rail adjustability ranges for various rack mounting flange types .
● Rail depth with and without cable management accessories .
● Rack types that are supported for various rack mounting flange types . Key factors governing proper rail selection include the following
● Spacing between the front and rear mounting flanges of the rack.
● Type and location of any equipment that is mounted in the back of the rack such as power distribution units (PDUs) .
● Overall depth of the rack