JL677A Aruba CX 6100 24G Class4 PoE 4SFP+ 370W Switch
The Aruba CX 6100 Switch Series is a modern family of entry level access switches ideal for branch offices, mid-market enterprise, and SMB networks. Designed for reliable, simple, and secure access, the Aruba CX 6100 switches provide a convenient wired access solution for enterprise networks supporting IoT, mobile, and cloud applications.
Prepare your network for tomorrow’s unpredictable demands with a powerful Aruba ASIC architecture and programmable AOS-CX operating system used across the Aruba CX portfolio to deliver a more consistent, more efficient operator experience. This layer 2 switch series has convenient built-in high speed uplinks with up to 740W of IEEE 802.3at Class 4 PoE to support IoT devices such as security cameras and wireless APs. A compact and fanless 12 port model is ideal for use in quiet work spaces. With robust QoS, support for static routing, and IPv6, the Aruba CX 6100 also simplifies ownership with no switch software licensing requirements.
- Simplify IT operations with next-gen Layer 2 switch series that provides entry level, reliable, and convenient wired access connectivity.
- Right size with 12, 24, and 48 port 1U models with convenient built-in 1/10 GbE uplinks and up to 740W of Class 4 PoE.
- Silent deployment with compact and fanless 12 port PoE model.
- Flexibility to manage and simplify configurations with Aruba Central, Aruba NetEdit, easy to use Web GUI, or industry standard CLI.
- Software defined ready with REST APIs.
- Layer 2 feature set with static routing and switch software embedded with no subscription required to enable.
Differentiator: The Aruba CX 6100 Switch Series delivers entry level, reliable, and convenient Layer 2 wired access connectivity ideal for branch offices, mid-market enterprise, and SMBs. This model has 24x 10/100/1000BASE-T and 4x 1G/10G SFP ports. 370W Class 4 PoE/PoE+ power.
Power consumption: Max Power (w/o PoE): 32.7W
Max Power (w/ PoE): 455W
Input voltage: 100-127 VAC / 200-240 VAC
Ports: 24x ports 10/100/1000BASE-T ports
4x 1G/10G SFP ports
Latency: 1 Gbps: 1.5 μSec , 10 Gbps: 1.8 μSec
Switching capacity: 128 Gbps
Throughput: 95.2 Mpps
Memory and processor: Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 @ 1016 Mhz
4 GB DDR3, maximum, depending on model
16 GB eMMC
PoE capability: 370W Class 4 PoE/PoE+
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty, see https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/ productwarranties/ for warranty and support information included with your product purchase
Weight: 9.24 lbs / 4.2 kg
Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D)1.73 x 17.4 x 10.56 in / ( H x W x D)4.4 x 44.2 x 26.8 cm