JL682A Aruba Instant On 1930 24G 4SFP/SFP+ Switch
The JL682A Aruba Instant On 1930 switch series is designed for small and growing businesses that require enhanced performance to support bandwidth-demanding applications. The JL682A seamlessly integrates with existing Instant On indoor/outdoor access points and can be centrally managed with the Instant On mobile app onsite or remotely.
- Seven advanced smart managed Layer 2+ Gigabit switches for high-performance connectivity.
- Non-PoE and Class 4 PoE (i.e. PoE+) 8-, 24- and 48-port models for deployment flexibility.
- 1G/10G SFP+ ports on 24-and 48-port models for fiber connectivity.
- Aruba Instant On mobile app and/or cloud-based web portal for easy network management onsite or remotely.
- Option to manage your switches through local web GUI.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Differentiator: Advanced, smart-managed, fixed-configuration Gigabit switches designed for small businesses. Easy-to-deploy, secure and affordable. The first switches with Instant On “anywhere, anytime” configuration and management. Using the Instant On mobile app or the cloud-based web portal, quickly setup, monitor and manage the 1930 switch. Can also choose to manage the device through the local web GUI. This model has 24 10/100/1000 RJ-45 and 4 SFP 1/10GbE ports.
Power consumption: 22.6 W maximum, 9.3 W idle
Input voltage: 100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC
Ports: 24 RJ-45 10/100/1000 ports, 4 SFP 1/10GbE ports
Switching capacity: 128 Gbps
Throughput: 95.23 Mpps, maximum
Memory and processor: ARM Cortex-A9 @ 800 MHz
512 MB SDRAM, 256 MB flash
1.5 MB packet buffer
Management features: Aruba Instant On Portal, Web browser, SNMP Manager
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty with 24x7 phone support for 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty duration
Weight: 5.32 lb / 2.41 kg
Minimum dimensions: ( H x W x D)1.73 x 17.42 x 8.72 in / ( H x W x D)4.39 x 44.25 x 22.15 cm