HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen11
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen11 server is a scalable 2U 2P solution that delivers exceptional compute performance expandability, and scalability for diverse workloads and environments at 1P economics. Powered by 4th Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors with up to 60 cores, increased memory bandwidth, and high-speed PCIe Gen5 I/O, the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen11 server is a perfect dual-socket, 2U/2P, scalable solution.
The silicon root of trust anchors the server firmware to an HPE-exclusive ASIC, creating a fingerprint for the Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor that must be matched exactly before the server will boot.
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen11 server is an excellent choice for data-intensive workloads like software-defined storage, video transcoding, and virtualized apps that require large storage capacity, and high I/O and memory bandwidth.
- Powered by the 4th Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors with next-generation technology that support up to 60 cores at 350W and 16 DIMMs for DDR5 memory at speeds up to 4800 MHz.
- Support for up to 8 TB total DDR5 memory with 16 DIMM channels per processor delivers increased performance, lower power requirements, and High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) support.
- Support for PCIe Gen5, resulting in improved bandwidth, advanced data transfer rates, and higher network speeds from the PCIe Gen5 serial expansion bus.
- Includes the new HPE Integrated Lights-Out 6 (iLO 6) server management software that enables you to securely configure, monitor, and update your HPE ProLiant Gen11 servers seamlessly, from anywhere.
- Supports hot-pluggable, high-availability RAID M.2 boot options.
- Supports up to 8 single wide (SW) or 3 double wide (DW) GPUs to accelerate graphic intense workloads.
HPE DL380 Gen11 Specifications
Drive supported: 8 or 12 LFF SAS/SATA/SSD 8, 16, or 24 SFF SAS/SATA/SSD, depending on configuration. 6 SFF rear drive optional or or 2 SFF rear-drive optional, 20 SFF NVMe optional, NVMe support via Express Bay will limit maximum drive capacity, depending on model.
Processor type: Intel®
Processor family: 4th Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
Processor core available: 16 to 60 core, depending on processor
Processor cache: 22.5 MB to 112.5 MB L3, depending on processor
Processor number: 1 or 2
Processor speed: 3.1 GHz maximum, depending on processor
Memory type: HPE DDR5 Smart Memory
Memory slots: 32
Maximum memory: 8 TB with 256 GB DDR5
Memory protection features: RAS – Advanced ECC, online spare, mirroring, combined channel (lockstep) functionality, and HPE Fast Fault Tolerant Memory (ADDDC); Intel Optane Persistent Memory
DIMM capacity: 16 GB to 256 GB
Optical drive type: Optional DVD-ROM Optional via Universal Media Bay External support only
Security: HPE TPM 2.0 standard on motherboard. Optional locking Bezel Kit, Intrusion Detection Kit.
Infrastructure management: HPE iLO Standard with intelligent provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard) HPE iLO Advanced, HPE OneView Advanced (optional, requires licenses), and HPE GreenLake COM
Power supply type: 800W, 1000W, or 1600W Dual hot-plug redundant 1+1 HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies, depending on model
Expansion slots: Up to 8 PCIe Gen5, and 2 OCP 3.0, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
Network controller: 1 Gb, 10 Gb, 10/25 Gb, 100 Gb, or 200 Gb, in PCIe adapter or OCP 3.0 form factor, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
Storage controller: HPE SR932i-p and/or HPE MR216i-o and/or HPE MR416i-o and/or HPE MR216i-p and/or HPE MR416i-p and/or HPE MR408i-o, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
System fan features: Hot-plug redundant fans, Standard Fan Kit or High Performance Fan Kit, depending on model
Warranty: 3/3/3: Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, and three years of onsite support coverage.