HUAWEI FusionServer 2288H V6 Rack Server
The Huawei FusionServer 2288H V6 is a 2U 2-socket rack server developed for Internet, Internet data center (IDC), cloud computing, enterprise, and telecom service applications.
HUAWEI FusionServer 2288H V6 is a 2U 2-socket rack server with flexible configurations and can be widely used in cloud computing, virtualization, databases, and big data. The 2288H V6 is configured with two Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, 32 DDR4 DIMMss, and 14 PCIe slots, providing large-capacity storage for local resources. It incorporates patented technologies, such as DEMT and FDM, and integrates. FusionDirector software for entire-lifecycle management, helping customers drive down OPEX and improve ROI.
Superior Performance and Flexible Configuration
- Two Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors can run on a 2U space, with an UPI bus speed of up to 11.2 GT/s between processors. Each processor supports up to 40 computing cores. It supports Intel® Turbo Boost, hyper-threading, and AVX-512, improving the computing performance of a single processor by up to 46% compared with that of the previous generation.
- Provides 16/32 DDR4 DIMMss and delivers the maximum memory capacity of up to 8 TB (with 256 GB DIMMs). This is ideal for application scenarios that require large-capacity memory.
- Supports the use of 16 Optane™ PMem 200 series with 16 DDR4 DIMMss. The memory capacity is up to 12 TB (with 512 GB Optane™ PMem and 256 GB DDR4 DIMMss) to meet the demands of various workloads.
- Supports a maximum of four 300 W full-height full-length (FHFL) dual-width GPU acceleration cards, eight FHFL single-width GPU acceleration cards, or eleven HHHL single-width GPU accelerator cards, providing powerful heterogeneous computing capabilities.
- Supports a maximum of 45 x 2.5-inch drives or 34 full-NVMe SSDs, meeting high-capacity storage requirements.
- Supports OCP 3.0 NICs. The two FlexIO card slots support two OCP 3.0 network adapter respectively, which can be configured as required.
- Supports boot speedup storage technology (BSST). The OS is installed on two M.2 SSDs, which is deployed separately from service data. Supports hardware RAID and hot swappable for M.2 SSDs.
Smart Power Saving and Better Energy Efficiency
- Adopts DEMT, driving down overall equipment power consumption by up to 18% without compromising workload performance through multiple power-saving measures such as component hibernation, PID algorithm based fan speed tuning, and active standby power supplies.
- Uses 80 PLUS® Titanium PSUs that provide a conversion efficiency of up to 96% and has passed the Energy Conservation and Environmentally-friendly Certification released by CQC.
- Supports 900 W, 1200 W, 1500 W, 2000 W, and 3000 W PSU options, adapting flexibly to different power requirements. The 1200 W and 1500 W PSUs use DC and HVDC technologies, improving energy efficiency.
Intelligent Management and Open Integration
- Integrates FusionDirector for intelligent full-lifecycle O&M, improving O&M efficiency by 30%.
- Intelligent maintenance integrates diagnosis and recovery, and accurately manages key components. The fault diagnosis accuracy reaches 93% and the breakdown rate decreases by 50%.
- Intelligent upgrade enables one-click automation, cloud-based collaboration for quick policy formulation, and firmware versions automatic completeness and upgrade in batches, improving efficiency by 20x.
- Intelligent discovery enables 100% accuracy of component-level visualization, automatic asset inventorying in seconds, and real-time track tracing.
- Intelligent energy saving enables refined dynamic energy management. It integrates the DEMT 2.0, saving 18% of the system energy.
- Intelligent deployment enables pipelined deployment and one-click switchover on demand, improving deployment efficiency by 10x.
- Provides standardized open interfaces and development guides, facilitating seamless integration with third-party management software.
2288H V6 Server Specifications
|Server Type||2U rack server|
|Processors||One or two 3rd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Ice Lake processors (8300/6300/5300/4300 series), TDP up to 270 W|
|Memory||16/32 DDR4 DIMMss, up to 3,200 MT/s; 16 Optane™ PMem 200 series, up to 3,200 MT/s.|
|Local Storage||Supports various drive configurations and hot swappable:
• 8-31 x 2.5-inch SAS/SATA/SSD drives
• 12-20 x 3.5-inch SAS/SATA drives
• 4/8/16/24 NVMe SSDs
• 45 x 2.5-inch drives or 34 full-NVMe SSDs
Supports flash storage:
• Dual M.2 SSDs
|RAID Support||Supports RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 50, 6, or 60, optional supercapacitor for cache data power failure protection, RAID level migration, drive roaming,
self-diagnosis, and remote web-based configuration.
|Network||Provides expansion capability of multiple types of networks.
Provides OCP 3.0 NICs. The two FlexIO card slots support two OCP 3.0 network adapter respectively, which can be configured as required.
Hot swappable function supported.
|PCIe Expansion||Provides a maximum of fourteen PCIe 4.0 slots, including one PCIe slot dedicated for RAID card, two FlexIO card slots dedicated for OCP 3.0,
and eleven PCIe 4.0 slots for standard PCIe cards.
|Supports four 300 W FHFL dual-width GPU accelerator cards, eleven HHHL single-width GPU accelerator cards, or eight FHFL single-width
GPU accelerator cards.
|Fan Modules||Four hot-swappable counter-rotating fan modules in N+1 redundancy mode|
|Power Supply||Two hot-swappable PSUs in 1+1 redundancy mode. Supported options include:
• 900 W AC Platinum/Titanium PSUs (input: 100 V to 240 V AC, or 192 V to 288 V DC)
• 1500 W AC Platinum PSUs
1000 W (input: 100 V to 127 V AC)
1500 W (input: 200 V to 240 V AC, or 192 V to 288 V DC)
• 1500 W 380 V HVDC PSUs (input: 260 V to 400 V DC)
• 1200 W -48 V to -60 V DC PSUs (input: -38.4 V to -72 V DC)
• 3000 W AC Titanium PSUs
2500 W (input: 200 V to 220 V AC)
2900 W (input: 220 V to 230 V AC)
3000 W (input: 230 V to 240 V AC)
• 2000 W AC Platinum PSUs
1800 W (input: 200 V to 220 V AC, or 192 V to 200 V DC)
2000 W (input: 220 V to 240 V AC, or 200 V to 288 V DC)
|Management||The iBMC chip integrates one dedicated GE management port to provide comprehensive management functions such as fault diagnosis,
automated O&M, and hardware security hardening.
• The iBMC supports standard interfaces such as Redfish, SNMP, and IPMI 2.0; provides a remote management user interface based on HTML5/
VNC KVM; provides out-of-band management functions such as monitoring, diagnosis, configuration, Agentless, and remote control for smart
and simplified management.
• (Optional) Configured with the FusionDirector management software to provide advanced management functions such as five intelligent
technologies, realizing intelligent, automatic, visualized, and refined management throughout the lifecycle.
|Operating Systems||Microsoft Windows Server, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, VMware ESXi, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Oracle, Ubuntu, Debian, etc.|
|Security Features||Power-on password, administrator password, TPM 2.0, security panel, secure boot, and cover opening detection.|
|5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F) (ASHRAE Classes A1 to A4 compliant)|
|Certifications||CE, UL, CCC, FCC, VCCI, RoHS, etc|
|Installation Kit||L-shaped guide rails, adjustable guide rails, and holding rails.|
(H x W x D)
|86.1 mm x 447 mm x 790 mm (3.39 in. x 17.60 in. x 31.10in.)|
PowerEdge R660 Rack Server 1U 2-Socket Design
The new Dell PowerEdge R660 is a 1U, two-socket rack server. Gain the performance you need with this full-featured enterprise server, designed to optimize even the most demanding workloads like dense database analytics and high-density virtualization.Learn More